1. Do you have a lot of makeup?
Just a regular amount. Less than a lot of other girls I know.
2. How much do you put on?
Mascara, a dash of liquid eyeshadow on the upper lid, powder so my face doesn't shine after moisturizer, chapstick and lipstick.
3. How long does it take you to get ready?
About an hour and a half in the morning. With a bath and a breakfast.
4. Do you put on a lot of lip gloss?
Most of the time I don't use it at all, only for glitzy parties, which I don't attend all that often.
5. Does your lipgloss smell good?
Pretty standard, but not bad.
6. Do you carry a purse?
To school - never, to work - sometimes, elsewhere - always.
7. What color is it?
I have several, and I choose one that matches what I am wearing in color and style.
8. Do you have a Coach bag?
9. Do you have a Louis Vuitton?
No. Besides, I think they are grossly overrated. I walked into a store once and was rather underimpressed. They are overpriced and design is common and vulgar more often than not.
10. How many purses do you have?
Somewhere around eight, I think.
11. Do you like to wear nail polish?
I don't care much either way. I have about five shades, but my nails tend to split when they get long, so I don't wear it often, but when I do, I keep it fresh (meaning, reapply every two or three days, at the first sign of chipping) and keep it for a couple weeks.
12. How often do you get your nails done?
I had them done at a salon once my entire life. Sorry, twice. At home, I keep them neat by fixing minor things two or three times a week, the rest see in question #11.
13. Do you like manicures?
Don't care much either way.
14. Do you like pedicures?
15. Do you have a usual nail salon you go to?
16. Where do you get your hair cut?
I am growing them out for now.
17. Do you dye your hair?
Sometimes, but only in the winter and using the gentle non-permanent color - it adds reddish tint to my hair that in the summer sun adds naturally.
18. Do you straighten your hair?
My hair is naturally as straight as hair can possibly be.
19. Do you have lots of pairs of shoes?
Oh yes. So many colors, and heel heights, and styles... Almost all are nice heels, not some flip-flops. I can't stand flip-flops and only have one pair for when I am having to use shower in a public facility such as gym, hotel, etc.
20. What are your favourite shoes?
I really don't know. I love all of them, I guess.
21. Do you wear heels everywhere?
Most of the time. My tendons have already been shortened by wearing heels since I was 10, so I feel I am walking side-to-side like a duck when I am in flats.
22. Can you walk in heels and not fall over?
Yes. Why? Can't everyone?
23. Where do you buy your clothes?
Wherever I find good ones.
24. Do you go shopping every week?
25. What's your favourite store?
I don't have one. I like souvenir stores, shoe stores, jewelry stores, fine crystal and porcellain and silverware stores, and bookstores, and all kinds of quirky little stores.
26. How much do you usually spend?
Depends on what. Stupid question.
27. Have you ever been in Dior?
Once. Not that I had money to buy something, of course.
28. Do you follow fashion trends?
Not really. I will get things that are trendy if they make me look good, otherwise I will ignore them. I wear things that make me beautiful, regardless of what's popular at the moment.
29. Do you have a pair of huge sunglasses?
30. Do you wear hoop earrings?
I prefer long dangling ones. And I have more earrings than any person I know. And any person anyone I know knows.
31. Do you have a lot of skirts?
I used to, but not anymore. I like them allright, but it's so hard to find nice skirts around here.
32. Do you get your eyebrows done?
I haven't in ages. I haven't had time, and it shows. I am trying to keep them up at home, but it's hard.
33. Can you apply mascara without opening your mouth?
Not sure. I don't remember whether I usually open it. I am sure I can, because I certainly can touch up mascara without opening my mouth.
34. Do you wear lots of eyeliner?
I simply don't wear eyeliner. It makes my pretty almond-shaped eyes look round, like a deranged raccoon's.
35. Do you like Pilates or Yoga?
No. Too slow, too pointless.
36. Do you have a lot of magazines?
I read US Weekly during my break at work on Saturdays if I work, does that count?
That was something to calm me down from trying to figure out how to find my medical insurance information on the web. I will call them tomorrow to find the new number and group number since I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon, right before work. Once again I will show up to work looking like a heroin addict. Every time I have blood drawn, they can't find my veins, and poke, or even if they don't, I still bruise. We will see...