I got my voice recorded, in case you were ever wondering what I sound like (in English). http://www.geocities.com/crazyhellga/voice.wav
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Призрачный корабль, несущий по волнам океана французского императора
A ghost ship, carrying the French Emperor across the ocean
It's the foreword to collection of Lermontov's poems.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Drug Literature notes.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Russia loosing to Slovakia in an Olympic hockey game.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
16:58. Hmm, time flies. :D
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
To get the mail about two hours ago.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
upload page at my geocities site
9. What are you wearing?
Black pants, grey shirt, yellow socks and red slippers. Talk about horrible color combination.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, and I remember it being something completely crazy. Like I was being robbed while sitting in my car on a traffic light, but nothing was missing. Crazy.
11. When did you last laugh?
Today, talking to a friend at school.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
My "Exceptional Chemistry Student" plaque, nice clock, my mom's portrait when she was young and very beautiful, and a Native American straw ornament wiht bronze and beads on it.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes. My face in the mirror this morning, for instance.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Had I been able to think, I wouldn't be taking this. I have a ton of work to do but I am too braindead for it.
15. What is the last film you saw?
I honestly don't remember. One of the Sharpe series, I guess. Or maybe something on TV.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Pay off the rest of my parent's mortgage
Exactly the car she wants for my aunt
Gifts for all my friends and family
Really nice accomodations for when I travel to Europe in the summer
A spa membership for my mom and for myself
a ton of other things that need to be taken care of.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:
Considering that different people reading this know different things about me, this is a rather meaningless question.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I don't know. Make people take responsibility for their decisions/actions?
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes. Not that I am good at it, but it's still fun.
20. Thoughts on George Bush:
His analytical ability is about equal to that of my left shoe.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I don't know, it depends on where she would be born, the father, etc. I only know that I don't like all the weird self-made names so popular among Americans. It would be a nice, old name, with a ring to it.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I AM living abroad. I have no idea where I will end up yet, but I think it will be Central Europe. I don't like America enough to want to spend the rest of my life here. Maybe Vienna. Being able to take a walk in Schoenbrunn park whenever I feel like it... Besides, it had a strangely home-like feel to it when I was there last.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Actually, I would prefer to die completely, because I can't imagine what I would occupy myself with for the entire eternity. If that's not possible, I would ask to be either reborn or wander the world as a disembodied spirit. Somehow, neither paradise nor hell of traditional Christianity seem like attractive alternatives.