- five pairs of winter boots
- twenty pairs of shoes (12 of them nice pumps/sandals with heels, the rest are clogs)
- one pair of sneakers
Ended up throwing away two pairs of boots (one with broken heel, one with broket zipper), gave one pair of flat-soled shoes to my mom (after her surgery she can't wear heels, and these shoes are soft and comfortable but I never liked them anyways) and two pairs of sandals to charity (one pair gave me multiple bleeding blisters when I tried to wear them).
I thought I had more shoes. I guess, that means hitting the sales. :D
Also, I am now a proud owner of a HP iPAQ rx1950 PDA. Still playing with it and have to load all my pharmacy stuff onto it, but hopefully it will work well for me for a long time.
TABLE cellPadding=20 align=center>
<td align="middle">the Asserter
Test finished! </td></tr>
<td>you chose AY - your Enneagram type is EIGHT.
"I must be strong"
Asserters are direct, self-reliant, self-confident, and protective.
How to Get Along with Me
- Stand up for yourself... and me.
- Be confident, strong, and direct.
- Don't gossip about me or betray my trust.
- Be vulnerable and share your feelings. See and acknowledge my tender, vulnerable side.
- Give me space to be alone.
- Acknowledge the contributions I make, but don't flatter me.
- I often speak in an assertive way. Don't automatically assume it's a personal attack.
- When I scream, curse, and stomp around, try to remember that's just the way I am.
What I Like About Being a Eight
- being independent and self-reliant
- being able to take charge and meet challenges head on
- being courageous, straightforward, and honest
- getting all the enjoyment I can out of life
- supporting, empowering, and protecting those close to me
- upholding just causes
What's Hard About Being a Eight
- overwhelming people with my bluntness; scaring them away when I don't intend to
- being restless and impatient with others' incompetence
- sticking my neck out for people and receiving no appreciation for it
- never forgetting injuries or injustices
- putting too much pressure on myself
- getting high blood pressure when people don't obey the rules or when things don't go right
Eights as Children Often
- are independent; have an inner strength and a fighting spirit
- are sometimes loners
- seize control so they won't be controlled
- fugure out others' weaknesses
- attack verbally or physically when provoked
- take charge in the family because they perceive themselves as the strongest, or grow up in difficult or abusive surroundings
Eights as Parents
- are often loyal, caring, involved, and devoted
- are sometimes overprotective
- can be demanding, controlling, and rigid
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
The Enneagram Made Easy
Discover the 9 Types of People
HarperSanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages
You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose AY
Would you rather have chosen:
<td align="middle"> </td></tr></tbody></table>
|My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|Link: The Quick and Painless ENNEAGRAM Test written by felk on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test|