001)What time did you start this?
14:52 (2:52pm for Americans)
002) Would you have sex before marriage?:
Yes, assuming I find a good man for that.
003) Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers?
No. Most of them were females in their 50s and older.
006) Are you a player?
Rather yes than no.
007) Do you have any birthmarks?
008) Have you ever gotten your arse kicked?
009) Have you ever beat someone up?
Yes, but that was long ago.
010) Have you ever been slapped?
Oh yeah. And I fully deserved it every time.
011) Do you get online a lot?
012) Are you shy or outgoing?
Depends on my mood, the company, and the potential payoff.
013) Do you shower?
Often and with pleasure.
014) Do you hate school?
If I did, I wouldn't be working on doctorate.
015) Do you have a social life?
016) Have you ever lied to your best friends?
No - that's what makes them best friends.
017) Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing?
018) Would you ever sky dive?
Sure! That's one of the things I want to do when I get a chance.
019) Do you like to dance?
With a good guy, after having a drink or two.
020) Have you ever been out of state?
Teehee. I have been in many corners of the globe, in three continents and counting.
021) Do you like to travel
That is my second true passion, after jewelry.
022) Have you ever been suspended from school?
No, I was always respected and/or adored by teachers.
023) Do you want to get out of your hometown?
I left my hometown five years ago, even though I didn't really want it. There is no going back.
024) Are you spoiled?
Yes. Spoiled by kind fate, not my parents.
026) Have you ever been dumped?
027) Do you drink a lot of water?
I don't drink water at all. It gives me nausea.
028) What toothpaste do you use?:
029) Do you have a cell phone or pager?
031) Who do you look up to?:
Famous rulers of the past.
032) Are you a role model?:
Yes, to a couple of younger cousins, and maybe some other people too.
033) What name brand do you wear the most?
Don't care about name brands.
034) What kind of jewelery do you wear?
I have extensive earrings collection, I haven't appeared out of the house without earrings for years. A silver necklace is on my neck as often as not. Rings I wear rarely because of the nature of my job.
035) What do you have pierced?
036) What do you want pierced?
037) Do you like taking pictures
Of buildings and landscapes.
038) Do you like getting your picture taken?
039) Do you have a tan?
Yes, I like light tan.
040) Do you get annoyed easily?
Not really - only if I am already warmed up.
041) Have you ever started a rumor?
A couple times, unintentionally.
042) Do you have your own pool?
No. And I don't like swimming.
043) Do you prefer boxers or briefs?
Briefs, I guess.
045) Have you ever played someone?
Yes. In several meanings of the word.
046) Have you ever run away?
From myself - yes. From responsibility - yes. From a country - yes. From home - no.
047) Have you ever been fired from a job?
Nope. The only time I left I resigned after three months because I hated the job.
048) Do you even have a job?
Two for the summer, one during the school year.
049) Do you daydream a lot?
Not a lot, but I do daydream.
050) Do you have a lot of ex's?
051) What do you want a tattoo of?
I am not going to do something as silly as a tattoo.
052) What are your favorite flowers?
Dark red roses, violets, tulips, carnations.
53) What does your ex bf/gf look like?
Don't really have an ex.
054) What does your most recent crush look like?
Never had crushes.
055) Are you rude?
Occasionally, only to the people who know me well enough to forgive me later when I come back to my senses and apologize.
056) What was the last compliment you received?
My beautiful earrings. It is usually either my jewelry, my intelligence, on my rosy cheeks.
057) Do you like getting dirty?
We hatesss it.
058) Is your bellybutton an innie or outie?
059) Are you flexible?
Physically - not. Otherwise - very.
060) Could you ever be a vegatarian?
Oh no. I am very much a carnivore.
06l)last real heartbreak?
I have a heart of silver. Can't break it easily. :)
062) Describe your looks?
Tall, slim, straight, dark reddish-brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, imperfect complexion (except for very rosy cheecks), reasonably pretty but hardly beautiful.
063) If you had to completely dye your hair it'd be what color?
Reddish brown, I occasionally dye it to a slightly reddier shade than my natural one.
064) Would you ever date someone younger than you?
Nah, I am rarely attracted to guys younger than late twenties or early thirties.
067) When was the last time you went on a date?
A few years ago.
068) How many rings until you answer the phone?
However many until I get to a phone.
069) Do you look more like your mother or father?
My eyes and my coloring comes from my father, the bones of my face from my mom, my nose from either my paternal grandmother or maternal great-grandmother (it seems like they looked a lot alike)
070) Do you cry a lot?
I used to cry a lot before I turned 8 or so, and I have cried total of four times in the last 10 or so years. That should give you an idea.
071) Do you ever cry to get your way?
No, I threaten. :p Or flatter.
072) If you had to amputate one limb,what would it be?
A leg, probably. I can't give up my hands.
073) What phrase do you use most on the phone?
I don't know. I have meaningful conversations, so the phrases have to do with the subject of the call. Of the generic ones, probably "OK".
074) Are you the romantic type?
Very much the opposite.
075) What do you like most about your body?
My beautiful hands.
076) What do you like least about your body?
My skin, which keeps giving me trouble, the most recent one being a series of allergic rashes to I don't know what.
077) When was the last time you threw up?
On my first night in the USA, after eating American food for the first time.
078) In the opposite sex,do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
Doesn't really matter. Hair is not what I notice first.
079) What do the shoes you last wore look like?
Black and shiny, with 1.5 inch square heel.
080) Do you ever wear shirts to show your belly?
081) What about cleavage?
Occasionally. "B" cup doesn't allow for much in terms of cleavage.
082) Is your best friend a virgin?
One I am not sure about, the other three definitely not. Two of them are even married :)
083) Have you ever ------ someone up?
084) Have you ever been ------ up?
085) What color are your underwear right now?
086) What size shoe do you wear?
9 American, 38 Russian, 39 European.
088) What is your screen name on AIM:
Don't use AIM.
089) How are you feeling right now?
Restless - my normal condition.
090) When was the last time you were at a party?
A couple weeks ago.
092) What time do you sleep in to?
About 10 or 11.
093) Has there ever been a rumor spread about you?
Yes, I know a few, probably there are more.
094) What is one of your bad qualities?
One? And how to define bad? For example, I personally don't consider arrogance a bad quality. Or manipulation. So I will say occasional snobbishness.
095) What is one of your good qualities?
One? Intelligence, logic, wisdom, ability to listen and comfort effectively, ability to get what I want, etc.
096) Would you marry for money?
Sure. Got a billion dollars?
097) What do you drive?
20004 Nissan Sentra.
098) Are you more of a mama or daddy's child?
Neither. My first sentence was "I myself" :) And I love both of my parents equally - dad for his wisdom and knowledge, mom for practicality.
099) When was the last time you cried in school?
100) For two million dollars,would you pose for Playboy?
Yes, but I doubt they would invite me, unless I have breast augmentation or become so famous no one cares about it :) But if I would be so famous, price tag would go far, far up. Into tens of millions, and they wouldn't want to pay that.
101) What time are you finishing this?