Вот с ноября по февраль все шло по-моему, удавались хоть суперважные дела, хоть дурацкие мелочи. Даже лотерейные билетики оказывались выигрышными (ну и что, что по доллару). А сейчас - кругом одни проблемы. Деньги никто не возвращает, на и-мэйлы не отвечают, обязательств не выполняют. Я от этого просто звереть начинаю. Завтра беру в руки телефон и запускаю программу "всех порву, одна останусь, а там будь что будет".
Hi, my name is: Anna
By this time next year: I should be lining up a real job, and hopefully happy, successful, and much less frustrated than now.
Never in my life have I; accepted defeat.
High school; I haven't thought of it for years.
When I'm nervous; I bite my fingers until they bleed.
The last time I cried was; a while ago. I don't remember.
If I were to get married right now my maid of honor would be; Sarah
My hair is; reddish-brown, dead straight, mid-back length now
When I was 5; that's the first time I remember myself - my fifth birthday
Last Christmas; was nothing special
I should be; studying for NAPLEX
When I look down I see; my desk surface
The happiest recent event was; happiest? I can't think of happy when I am irritated.
If I were a character on Friends I'd be; I have never watched it.
I have a hard time understanding; why life has turned its uglier side towards me.
There's this girl I know that; I know many girls.
You know I like you when; I talk a lot. When there is someone I dislike nearby, I clam up and hardly say a word.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be; my parents, whichever one would pick up the phone.
Take my advice; otherwise you shall swiftly regret not taking it.
Something that I really want to buy is; I would rather prefer the equivalent sum in cold, hard cash.
If you visited the place I was born; you would probably find it a rather dirty city.
I plan to visit; every corner of Europe.
If you spend the night at my house; you would be very impressed with my mom's cooking.
I'd stop my wedding if; circumstances changed to the point where it wasn't a good idea to proceed.
The world could do without; irresponsible idiots.
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than; eat it? I would never lick a belly of cockroach, I would rather bite out the throat of whomever is forcing me to do it.
Most recent thing I've bought myself; nail file because I broke my nail at work and desperately needed one.
Most recent thing I've bought someone; toiletries for my mom, since I have 15% discount at Walgreen's.
My favorite color is; red, blue, pink, white.
My favorite baseball team is; I don't watch baseball.
My favorite redhead is; I don't know...
My middle name is; I don't have a middle name. In Russia, we have one name, and a patronymic.
This morning I; went online before going to work because I wanted to check my e-mail.
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are; flying squirrels.
Last night I was; watching Happy Feet.
There's this boy I know who; I know many boys.
I don't know why; I have suddenly run out of luck.
The one thing I want in the next five years is; just one? My career going according to Plan A.
Tomorrow I am; going to go to my loan exit interview, possibly to Calculations review, and to bite off the heads of a few morons.
Tonight I am; trying to distract myself so I don't do anything evil, that I will later regret.
My birthday is; June 28th.
What I really wanted for Valentine's Day was; dark red roses. I can buy chocolates myself, but I like getting flowers.
Last time I was scared was; recently, when my car took three attempts to start.
Something I use everyday; toothbrush?
The closest thing I see to me that is blue is; a pen
The last person I talked to; my dad
Today, for lunch I had; Panera's broccoli cheddar soup
And now I am; typing up this meme.
39 Secrets About Yourself
Be HONEST no matter what.
1. What Is your natural hair color?
Honestly: brown, darker in winter, redder in summer
2. Where was your default pic taken?
Honestly: in a studio
3. What's your middle name?
Honestly: I don't have one.
4. Your current relationship status?
5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
Honestly: I don't have a crush at the moment. I have full-blown tunnel vision syndrome, and right now it's focused on money.
6. What is your current mood?
7. What color underwear are you wearing?
8. What makes you happy?
9. What makes you sad?
Honestly: I don't recall feeling really sad. My emotional spectrum ranges between happiness and anger.
10. If you could go back in time, and change something what you would change?
Honestly: I wouldn't.
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
Honestly: A tiger.
12. Ever had a near death experience?
13. Something you do a lot?
14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
Honestly: I don't have any songs stuck in my head.
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Honestly: Henry VIII
17. When was the last time you cried?
Honestly: I don't remember, it has been a few months at least
18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Honestly: only when I had to, in the back row of a choir.
19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Honestly: control human mind
20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
Honestly: the overall attitude
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Honestly: I don't go there.
22. What's your biggest secret?
Honestly: I, too, can fail.
23. What's your favorite color?
Honestly: red, white, pink, blue
24. When was the last time you lied?
Honestly: I don't remember. I assume I lied at least once this week, though nothing fundamental.
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Honestly: no, they are all demented and so much worse than the ones we had when I was little (I sound like an old lady :))
26. Do you like school?
Honestly: I actually do. It's all I have known for the last 18 years, and now it's all over...
27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Honestly: I am not.
28. Do you speak any other language?
Honestly: You have your choice of English, Russian, German, Italian, and I still rememeber enough Spanish to understand and be understood.
29. What's your favorite smell?
Honestly: a forest meadow on a hot summer day
30. If you could describe your life in one word what would it be?
31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
Honestly: a couple weeks ago, saying goodbye to one of my best friends
32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
Honestly: No. Why would anyone want to kiss in the rain? I hate wet, damp weather. Sorry.
33. What are you thinking about right now?
Honestly: what I have to do tomorrow
34. What should you be doing?
Honestly: either studying for NAPLEX, or filling out New Jersey pharmacist license application, or organizing my desk.
35. What was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
Honestly: that no one responds to my e-mails, and that concerns rather substantial sums of money!
36. How often do you pray?
Honestly: Every once in a while, when I remember, or when I need something, or when I get something I want, to say thanks.
37. Do you like working in the yard?
38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Honestly: Something longer and with more ring to it than my short, two-syllable, five-sound last name.
39. Do you act differently around your crush?
Honestly: See #5.