2. Your car: gray 2004 Nissan Sentra
3. Your Hair: reddish-brown
4. Your mother: a blonde, older version of me. We have the same voice, height, weight, personality, etc.
5. Your father: the most intelligent man I have ever met.
6. Your favorite item: I cannot pick just one.
7. Your dream last night: I don't remember.
8. Your favorite drink: Tea. Hot, black, strong, unsweetened.
9. Your dream home: baroque mansion with a big, professionally landscaped garden.
10. The room you are in: has everything I need
11. Your pet: I have none
12. Your fear: myself
13. Where you want to be in 10 years: where I don't have to lie and step on my own throat anymore
14. Who you hung out with last night: The APhA Complete Review for Pharmacy book
15. What you're not: patient
16. Your best friend: I have several
17. One of your wish list items: a large sum of cash
18. Your gender: female
19. The last thing you did: watched a downloaded video of Roma's celebration of Coppa Italia
20. What you are wearing: an oversize t-shirt and shorts.
21. Your favorite weather: summer, right after it rains, with slight breeze, sky looking like a watercolor paining, and fresh smell all round.
22. Your favorite book: don't know
23. The last thing you ate: pork roast with potatoes and broccoli
24. The last person you talked to on the phone: a telemarketer
25. Your mood: somewhat nervous, guilty
26. Your life: is about to catch up with me and bite my lazy sorry ass.
Once again I remember the discussion I had with one of my best friends:
(me) Had I had your ability to work hard, I would have conquered the world.
(her) Had I had your brain, I wouldn't need the world.