When I watched it I was reminded of everything I want to strangle PJ for, but overal impression is still positive. Lack of Sean Bean in this part was regrettable :)
1. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? I am wearing a black skirt.
2. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Lora Bocharova's "Lorien (Drug moi bespechnyj)"
3. SOUP OR SALAD? Soup
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A Dove dark chocolate piece
5. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Some kind of reddish-brown
6. WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Cool and starry night
7. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Don't remember, someone calling in their refill.
8. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? I like the person I stole this from.
9. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Sleepy
10. FAVORITE DRINK: hot GOOD tea, not the junk Americans call by that name
11. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? torn between good dark beer (Czech, German, Russian, even English - but not American) and good semi-sweet red wines (Kindzmarauli, for example)
12. FAVORITE SPORTS: speed skating, ice hockey, basketball
13. HAIR COLOR? Reddish-brown
14. EYE COLOR? brown
15. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, they make my eyes too dry. I am a glasses person :)
16. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? None.
17. FAVORITE FOOD? Berries, fresh bread, hard white cheezes, chicken
18. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? RotK half an hour ago; last movie I saw for the first time would be Troy a week or two ago.
19. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? December 31st/January 1st. More like favorite night :)
20. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? I don't know - I don't think I have ever actually liked someone enough to want to ask them out
21. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
22. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Something in between - casual relationships lasting no longer than a month or two. Don't want any emotional investment.
23. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla
24. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Meaning?
25. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Again?
26. LEAST LIKELY? Still waiting...
27. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? two rooms in my parents' house
28. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Fred Saberhagen's Books of the Gods. And tons of scientific journals like JAMA, Lancet, etc.
29 WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mouse.
30. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly is the only one I have played in the last 15 or so years.
31. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Worked.
32. FAVORITE SMELLS? Sun-heated grass, fresh bread, the rest depend on my mood. Sometimes I find even smell of the train - smell of soot and heated metal attractive. That is all variable.
33. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? No
34. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Good books/stories/songs/paintings and various events in life
35. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Buttered with extra butter.
36. FAVORITE CAR? Buick, any kind.
37. FAVORITE FLOWER? Dark burgundy roses.
38. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? One for the car, one for the house, one for the mail - that means three. Plus remote control for the car, three different grocery discount cards, old car insurance card (need to take that one off) and a decoration.
39. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Events and responsibilities - yes, material objects - no.
40. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE TRAPPED IN A ROOM WITH? Anything. I resent being confined to a limited area.
41. 7-up or SPRITE? Sprite
42. COFFEE? No. Tea, please.
43. WHO'S YOUR LOVE? My one and only true love is jewelry.
44. FAVORITE PERFUME? Don't have one - depends on the mood.
45. FAVORITE BAND OF ALL TIME? None. Something rock, probably
46. DOGS OR CATS? Cats. Big fat lazy arrogant cats.