[ ] I was born with a disease/birth defect/impairment.
[ ] I've gotten stitches.
[ ] I've had broken a bone
[ ] I've had my tonsils removed.
[ ] I've sat in a doctors office with a friend.
[X] I've had my wisdom teeth removed.
[X] I had surgery - for wisdom teeth removal only
[ ] I've had chicken pox. - nor any other infection, other than common cold, not even a flu - *knocks on wood*
[X] I've driven over 200 miles in one day.
[X] I've been on a plane.
[ ] I've been to Canada.
[X] I've been to Disneyworld, Orlando
[ ] I've been to Mexico.
[ ] I've been to Niagara Falls. -should go this year if everything goes well - it's a weekend trip now
[?] I've been to Japan. - does inside Narita airport count?
[ ] I've Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[X] I've been to Europe.
[ ] I've been to Africa.
[ ] I've been to the Bahamas.
[ ] I've gotten lost in my city.
[ ] I've seen a shooting star.
[ ] I've wished on a shooting star.
[ ] I've seen a meteor shower.
[ ] I've gone out in public in my pajamas.
[X] I've pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] I've kicked a guy where it hurts. (Twice. Only once intentionally.)
[X] I've been to a casino.
[ ] I've been skydiving.
[ ] I've gone skinny dipping.
[ ] I've drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. - half a gallon or so, yes, but not a gallon
[X] I've crashed a car.
[X] I've been skiing. - cross-country only, though might go to ski in Vermont in February
[X] I've been in a play.
[X] I've caught a snowflake on my tongue.
[ ] I've seen the Northern Lights.
[X] I've sat on a roof top at night.
[ ] I've played chicken.
[X] I've played a prank on someone.
[X] I've ridden in a taxi.
[ ] I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[X] I've eaten sushi.
[ ] I've been snowboarding.
[X] I have lied to my parents about where I am. -little white lies only, I swear. And I always came home on time, if I gave a defined timeframe!
[X] I am keeping a secret from the world. - many, in fact. And I don't believe anyone who says they aren't!
[X] I've cheated while playing a game.
[X] I've cheated on a test. - when I was young and stupid
[X] I've run a red light. - once, my brakes didn't work on the road wet from rain coming down very hard, and I had no choice, thankfully, no one started moving yet - they must have seen me coming
[ ] I've been suspended from school.
Death and Suicide
[ ] I'm afraid of dying.
[ ] I hate funerals.
[X] I've seen someone dying. - both family, and patients
[ ] Someone close to me has committed suicide/tried to commit suicide.
[ ] I've written a eulogy for myself. - I don't want a eulogy, I want an orchestra and fireworks for my funeral. I am dead serious (no pun intended).
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[X] I own iPod or MP3 player - in fact, one of each. Both gotten for free at pharmacy conferences
[X] I own a real designer purse - define, what exactly is meant by that... but I do have a couple from lower-tier designer brands
[X] I own an accessory other than a purse from a designer - see above
[ ] I own something from Hot Topic. - not in that age group, kiddos...
[ ] I own something from Pac Sun.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[ ] I own something I got on e-bay. - no, but I have something a friend got me on e-bay - a belly-dancing scarf from Egypt
[ ] Some of my closet is abercrombie/hollister/american eagle
[ ] I can sing well
[ ] I've stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
[ ] I open up easily to others.
[ ] I watch the news.
[ ] I don't kill bugs.
[X] I hate hearing songs that sacrifice meaning for the sake of being able to rhyme.
[ ] I curse regularly.
[ ] I sing in the shower.
[ ] I am a morning person.
[X] I paid for my cell phone ring tone. - it's Russian Anthem, in case you are curious
[X] I'm a snob about grammar.
[?] I am a sports fanatic. - I watch some, and I do support some athletes and teams, but not on a fanatical level
[X] I twirl my hair.
[ ] I've copied more than 20 CD's in a day.
[X] I bake well.
[X] My favorite color is either white, green, yellow, pink, red or blue.
[ ] I would wear pajamas to school.
[ ] I like Martha Stewart.
[X] I laugh at my own jokes.
[ ] I eat fast food weekly.
[?] I believe in ghosts. - sometimes, and not on the 100% conscious level
[ ] I am online 24/7 even with an away message.
[ ] I've not turned anything in and still got an A in a certain class
[X] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. -situation impossible - there cannot be a known spider in the room, because if I know of its presence, I will either kill it or trap it and throw it outside, but there won't be a spider in my room that I know of
[ ] I am ticklish.
[?] I love white chocolate No, but I did have Lindt White balls streak for a couple months a few years back
[ ] I bite my nails.
[ ] I play video games.
[ ] I'm good at remembering faces.
[X] I'm good at remembering names.
[ ] I'm good at remembering dates.
[ ] I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life
1. Made you smile: someone at work... I smile a lot there, so I wouldn't remember the name. Probably my boss, since she was the last person I spoke to.
2. Hugged you? My friends I haven't seen for several weeks.
3. Saw/heard/knew you were crying? that would have been my parents, some four years ago.
4. Went to the movies with you? actually, last time I went alone, and the time before that I cannot remember.
WOULD YOU RATHER..
1. Be serious or be funny? depends on the situation, of course
2. Drink whole or skim milk? whole and only whole
3. Die in a fire or drown? fire. Both are unpleasant deaths, but charred corpses are less disgusting than bloated ones of the drowned people.
4. Spend time with your parents or enemies? parents, of course. Though torturing enemies may be fun too, I haven't really tried, so I don't know.
DO YOU PREFER..
1. Do you prefer gray or black? black
2. Lust or love? both
3. Empty or whole? depends on what it would be
1. Do you like anyone? Taken literally, yes; taken by the meaning the test writer (probably a teenage girl) likely intended - no.
2. Do you drink? A couple times a month, usually one drink/night, virtually never more than three, unless it's a very, very long get-together.
3. Do you steal? no, absolutely
4. Do you believe in love at first sight? no
5. Do you fall for the wrong guy/girl? hard to answer, since I haven't really fallen for anyone