In other news, I have been contemplating a complex post about all the pharma issues that are being talked about in different pharma blogs (and I am subscribed to a ton of them) but I don't think anyone on my friend's list knows or cares enough to read it... Do you want me to type out what I think?
And a meme under the cut to finish things off. I have a feeling I have done it before, but why not? A good way to wind down after a busy day.
IF YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, I want to know 36 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine...You're on my list, so I want to know you better!
BE HONEST! COPY FROM HERE, THEN SEND DIRECTLY TO ME IN A COMMENT, THEN REPOST THE EMPTY QUESTIONS.
1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
2) What was your dream growing up?
I had a lot of dreams, and I still do. Some came true, some still have a chance to do so, and I learned not to talk about my hopes out loud - if I do, they never come true.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
I make do with what I have. I mean, I lack anything even remotely resembling musical abilty but it never bothered me... I am happy the way I am.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
I drink anything except hard liquors (i.e. I don't drink vodka, whiskey, brandy, tequila, etc.) and cheap junk.
5) Favorite vegetable?
Tomatoes (raw) and carrots (raw). Also cabbage (raw) and beets (cooked).
6) What was the last book you read?
Fat Land America by Greg Critser. Very good book, actually. Now his book Generation Rx I am trying to read now is not as good. I don't think anyone can understand pharma without having worked with it or in it firsthand. It is far more complex than anything else in this country.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
One on each earlobe. Nothing exotic.
9) Worst Habit?
Either being lazy, flying off the hook whenever things don't go my way or biting my lips when I am thinking.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Sure. My car is even perfectly neat at any given time, so just jump in and take a seat.
11) What is your favorite sport?
To watch - biathlon, to do - ice skating.
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Optimistic about myself, realistic about the world, pessimistic about mental capacity of vast majority of human race.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Talk? Though if we weren't rescued in a couple hours, I would probably turn violent and start punching the walls and trying to claw through with my bare hands. Either that, or fall asleep.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I don't think anything really terrible happened to me... I mean, things felt world-crushing when they happened, but nothing too bad in hindsight.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
Really weird? OK, you asked for that. I sometimes think about myself in third person, as in "Anna should do", etc.
16) Do you have any pets?
No, but hopefully one day I will have another fat, lazy, arrogant kitty to adore and spoil
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
If I happened to be at home (and people who show up unexpectedly learn to call in advance the hard way, after sitting outside for an hour or two), I would berate you at length for not calling to let me know and then invite you in for tea or dinner, assuming you haven't run away by that point.
18) What was your first impression of me?
I remember thinking that you looked different than I expected.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Actually, I find them rather annoying.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Nothing a little effort on my part wouldn't fix. Actually, right now I am in need of a haircut.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends on the situation, of course.
22) What color eyes do you have?
Brown. The most common eyecolor on the planet.
23) Ever been arrested?
No, and I hope it stays that way.
24) Bottle or can soda?
I don't drink soda. High fructose corn syrup is bad for you.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Deposit into my bank account. It's not really that much money. I would use it to pay off my student loans faster.
27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
While I like being home (mine or my friends' houses), I will confess that I love walking after dark. Just take a nice leisurely walk along the streets - it's relaxing on so many levels. Back in Russia I often used to just walk around with my friends for hours, chatting and window shopping and stopping for ice cream or cake...
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Sleep. As someone who doesn't get to do that much, I appreciate the value of it.
30) Do you swear a lot?
Not at all, but when I do, I swear very creatively.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
Morons who ask stupid questions. More than once. And lack of basic manners. I am torn between the two.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Right now I would say "conflicted". I am back to my old habit of trying to run in two opposite directions simultaneously.
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Yes, as long as it doesn't create more trouble than it's worth.
35) Do you believe in God?
Yes. And he does have a great sense of humor.
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?