August 24th, 2005

ку-ку

(no subject)


Handcrafted Electronic Lifeform Limited to Galactic Assassination


Yay, I am hand-crafted! But it's not true I am limited to assassination... there are lots of other things I do. Right now, I am going to do a lot of apologizing. And while about 80% of what happened is my fault, the other 20% aren't, but I still have to apologize for them. :( Well, life can't be all peachy. Better make mistakes now, then ten years down the line when a lot more will be at stake, when goodwill of a few people.

EDIT:

Well, the call has been made. I am not forgiven, but at least I have done my part. There is nothing else I can do. Hopefully, my next apology goes better.
  • Current Mood
    scared Ashamed, and a tad angry
  • Tags