98% of the teenage population does/has tried pot. If you're part of the 2% who hasn't, copy this in your journal.
Q: Why not?
1) I question the accuracy of these numbers
2) I hate the sickly-sweet smell of pot that permeates everything it touches
3) There are much better ways to spend money
4) As a healthcare professional I know way too much about brain receptors and opiods and I even know how pot can kill you. Pharmacy school is about clean killing as much as about curing :)
5) Finally, it would cost me my license and my career.
6) I am not a teen
Unfortunately, the experiment in 96 well plates didn't work. No one ever tried to do this kind of work in 96 wells before; we tried and failed. I guess disappointments like cell line dying or new experimental techniques not working are a part of research, but they are still hard to accept. I had to change all the plans to fit 24 well plates. That also means I need more cells. And I had to make all the drugs anew. It's not easy to weigh out 2.2 mg accurately. Not easy at all.