That was yesterday, and today, after procrastinating long enough to eat two meals, go to the post office, go online, and go to dry cleaners, I went to the mall to check out what's for sale. I DID intend to plan and only visit the stores not available at the mall by which I will be in market research all day Monday, but I gave up early on. Therefore, I still didn't hit all the stores I planned on, even though I was shopping from 4:30 till 8pm when I felt too tired and loosing interest, and went home. I was also a moron enough to buy the heavy picture frames at the very first store I visited (I swear I could stay and live in Fortunoff's), so my hands are only now starting to regain feeling. With $180 spent, I bought:
- two pairs of jeans (Levi's, they are the only ones that fit me more or less OK - them and DKNY), as Macy's was having a One-Day 30% Off Sale today (I didn't even know about it, it was a random stop as I never even bought anything at Macy's before) - $65
- reddish-brownish-cream silk scarf to wear with my trench coat - $20
- bag in shades of brown, to go with the same trench coat, from Sears of all places, but it does look more decent than its $35 price tag suggests
- a purple bag from a weird little shop that seems to target mostly high school age girls. But I didn't want to spend money on a trend that is unlikely to come back in my lifetime, and this one looked decent while costing me only $14 (that's with tax, too).
- four picture frames for $45
Comparing this with the list from Sep. 28th, this is what I am still looking for:
- a bag to go with my winter coat, and I want a good quality timeless classic, and I am willin to splurge for it
- heeled Oxford shoes
- narrow high-wasted pencil skirt
- a low-cut vest
- a ruffled blouse, even though I don't care much for the style, I feel I should pay homage to the current fashion once...
- knit or wool office dress for the winter (sweater dress is a possibility but I have yet to see one that I would be willing to try on, let alone wear)
Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test...
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT
Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.
You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher
The 3-Variable Funny Test!
- it rules -
Your result for The World Languages Test...
You scored a 360 out of 400 on language knowledge.
You should learn Hindi
You should learn Hindi. You like to be able to speak to people wherever you travel if even just a little bit. You are very versatile and like adventure.
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
This is strange, because one I really want to learn, out of those above, is Finnish. Of course, I have already learned a few of those, too. :D
|Which country should you REALLY be living in?|
A vast terrain filled with beautiful scenery and interesting characters. You don't trust the world. You feel they are always up to no good. Which is why you`d make a great Russian. You want life to be simple and have no desire for riches, fame or wealth - and thats the only way your government would have it.
|Click Here to Take This Quiz|
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.
Is anyone really surprized here? :D