- it is still possible to park on campus
- they finally fixed the climate control so rooms are no longer freezing your very bone marrow
- my total cost of books for the semester is still under $350, which probably won't last long (since we can expect to buy several med chem books during the semester, and test packets are not on sale yet).
- I love my basic pathology book. Such an easy read :) It is baby Robbins, if you know them.
- I love the leather reclining chairs in the pharmacology auditorium - that building was just finished last November, everything is brand new, and there is enough elbow room
Which brings us to The Bad
- the room for Biology of Disease is one of the oldest on campus, and it is so cramped you can't move an inch in your seat. It is chock-full of people and not very comfortable.
- it is physically impossible to make the treck between COP and DRC in just 10 minutes we have between classes. It sucks.
- pharmacology is starting to scare me.
1. What time do you get up? 5:30am or 6am on weekdays, 9am or 9:30am on Saturdays, and around 11am or noon on Sundays.
2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? You mean, of the people I don't normally eat lunch with? English Queen. Just because :)
3. Gold or silver? Silver. It is nobler.
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Probably Harry Potter 3
5. What is/are your favorite show(s) I don't usually watch TV
6. What did you have for breakfast? Blueberries, milk and bread
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Anyone stupid
8. What is your middle name? Vidar'yevna is my patronymic, which is the closest thing to being a middle name
9. Beach, City or Country? Mountains
10. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry or Raspberry
11. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Triple butter
12. Kind of car do you drive? 2004 Nissan Sentra, grey metallic color
13. Favorite sandwich? Don't like sandwiches, but opt for swiss cheese or grilled chicken if I have to have one
14. What characteristic do you despise? Stupidity
15. Favorite flower? Dark red roses. But I love all flowers.
16. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I am planning England for next summer
17. What color is your bathroom? White, gold and burgundy
18. Favorite brand of clothing? I choose by fit, not by brand.
19. Where would you retire to? Switzerland or Austria
20. Favorite day of the week? Wednesdays and Sundays
21. What did you do for your last birthday? Had my hair permed and went into a good Italian restaurant with my parents
22. Where were you born? Ekaterinburg (then called Sverdlovsk), Russia (then Soviet Union, of course)
23. Favorite sport to watch? Biathlon, ice hockey and basketball
24. Favourite book genre to read? Historical fiction
25. Favourite book in that genre? Don't have one
26. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide
27. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi all the way
28. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl.
29. What is your shoe size? Nine.
30. Do you have any pets? None
31. Favorite Singer? None
32. Who did you steal this survey from? One of my LJ friends
33. What is your favorite color? Red
34. What are some words, thoughts, or images you think most describe you? calm, intelligent, proud, aloof, very nice to those I like, efficient, chaotic
35. What are some of your lesser goals in life? Become a responsible person. Or conquer the world as is.
36. Sum up your view of life in ten words or less: Life is good and I love it.
37. Describe your ideal party/wedding/funeral: I want an orchestra and fireworks for my funeral. I want to wear a diamond-and-blue topaz tiara for my wedding. I don't have any other ideas :)
38. I am skipping the friends' question because I don't judge my friends by these parameters.
39. How do you think others perceive you? Stuck-up bitch, probably. Or really nice person, if they managed to become my friends inspite of the first impression of me being a stuck-up bitch.
40. Relate (a) crazy/funny thing(s) you’ve done or seen: I fell off the edge of the world. I was watching a movie about Columbus, and just as someone was warning him "You will drop off the edge of the world!" I fell down on the floor, together with the chair :)