I am a hybrid of:
Click on the pictures below to read more:
Quite true, actually.
Slytherin! You're classy to the core, favoring the
traditionally finest things the world has to
offer. While you may or may not be evil *wink*
you certainly have the power and attitude to
get what you want. You're clever as all heck,
and tend to be a couple steps ahead of even the
most astute Ravenclaw.
A More Unique Hogwarts Sorting Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla
I rather like the description. I can be arrogant and I am indeed elitist and love the finer things in life. And yes, I am ambitious and willing to sacrifice many things and quite a few people to achieve my goals. However, I resent having someone with poor personal hygiene as the head of my college. :)
And green is one of the three colors virtually absent from my wardrobe (the other two being yellow and brown).
Cool, you're a Gryffindor! Brave, noble, and
chivalrous, you stick up for your friends and
morals. Full of heart, youd rather die than be
dishonored. You are generally outgoing,
popular, and optimistic. Your house usually has
an excellent Quidditch team and often wins the
House Cup. Famous Gryffindors are Godric
Gryffindor, Albus Dumbledore, and Harry Potter.
(Art courtesy of Ayne Greensleeves)
An Intelligent Harry Potter House Sorting Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla
Loyalty questions brought me this result. I am very dutiful and loyal when I am loyal. However, it's rather hard to win my loyalty. :)
Get Sorted By The Hogwarts Sorting Hat!
You can find a few more here http://www.livejournal.com/users/dor_satyr/4739.html - I just grew bored with them. Also, I do need to study - I have pharmacology exam tomorrow.
Which Nigerian spammer are You?
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Somewhere in the forest, in the mountains, near a river, and at least 30 miles away from a nearest human. That would be my retreat from busy city life.
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? don't have any
3. IF YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN YOUR FIRST NAME, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Anna is my name and the only name I've ever wanted to bear.
4. WHAT IS THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? Ehh, ask something easier. I haven't bought CDs for a long time.
5. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? In an exam room; among unpleasant, ill-mannered people; in a dirty room; in a traffic jam. I don't have any particular physical location that I would call least favorite.
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Teakettle :p
7. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? Stupid people and stupid things they do
8. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Guitar
9. FAVORITE COLORS? reds of all shades, light blues, white and black
10. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTER LIFE? Not really. I always talk about previous life, next life, afterlife, etc. depending on what fits the moment best, but I don't really believe in it seriously.
11. FAVORITE MOVIE? Hard to say. I don't think I have a favorite movie.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Probably still summer.
13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? Nope, and don't want any.
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? No.
15. THE ONE PERSON FROM THE PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? Of the people I've known and met, who are beyond my reach - none. Of the people I have never known - my greatgrandmother Anna and Stalin.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY? New Year's Eve. In terms of days of the week - Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays.
17. WHAT IS IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? empty boxes to stuff groceries in, a windshield scraper, extra window-washing fluid, paper towels, rags, some instruments my dad put there even though I can't use them and a spare tire
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER.....SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? None, thank you.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON? A lot of good old Soviet cartoons. Of the American ones, Chip and Dale.
20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MAGAZINE? I don't have one, but I tend to read US Weekly on my lunch break at work.
21. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Yes. Who doesn't?
22. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, and never have.
23. STORMS. COOL OR SCARY? Depends on where I am and whether or not my house is in danger. I am not worried about myself, I am worried about my worldly possessions.
24. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1987 Buick Century, metallic grey. May it rest in peace, and forgive me.
25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? I wouldn't work if I could afford it :) I hope to become a pharmaceutical executive.
26. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Depends on what it is :)
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Biathlon. Soccer. Hockey. Basketball. Something dynamic, in other words :)
28. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? nothing but the carpet
29. HORROR OR COMEDY? Comedy
30. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? evening twilight
31. IS THERE ANYONE YOU HAVEN'T FORGIVEN? Plenty. I never quite forgive or forget, I choose to ignore the events and move on, but it can always be pulled from the back of my mind if necessary or if I am aggravated.
32. DID YOU MAKE THE BED THIS MORNING? No, I became too lazy after getting a separate study room... I rarely make my bed nowadays
33. HOW MANY TV's IN YOUR HOUSE? Three - one in the kitchen, one in the living room, and one in the basement.
What kind of disease are you?
Hellga is caused by Satan.
Hellga creates a dire fear of cute lil' puppies in those infected by it.
To cure Hellga, write bad goth poetry.
I don't like puppies, by the way. I vastly prefer adults to babies in ANY species.