1. What time do you get up? At 6 or 6:30 on school days, at 9 on most Saturdays because I work, at noon plus/minus an hour on Sundays.
2. If you could have lunch with anyone who would it be? Selma, I haven't had a chance to have a lunch with her since summer. If you mean a useful person, whomever the CEO of Pfizer or Novartis are. And if you mean a celebrity, I would pick Sean Bean. What a voice. *swoons*
3. Gold or silver? I prefer silver.
4. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? It has been so long, I don't remember.
5. Favorite TV Show? I don't watch TV.
6. What did you have for breakfast? A couple small sausages and a little pasta. And tea, of course.
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Mike. I would hate to be stuck anywhere with Mike, actually.
8. What is your middle name? I don't have a middle name, I have a patronymic. It's Vidar'yevna for those of you brave enough to attempt to say it.
9. Beach, City or Country? Mountains. Since that's not an option, city.
10. Favorite ice cream? Raspberry.
11. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Extra buttery.
12. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Nissan Sentra. Color is called Bronze Shimmer, but it changes color all the time depending on light. Usually, some shade of gray describes it well enough.
13. Favorite sandwich? I am not fond of sandwiches. If I have no choice, grilled chicken (hot, please, I don't ingest cold meat if I can help it) is OK.
14. What characteristic do you despise? Stupidity takes the prize. Being annoying, meek, weak-willed and either extremely cheerful in the mornings isn't going to endear the one who has such qualities to me.
15. Favorite flower? Roses, equadoran roses, dark dark red in color. And also pansies.
16. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Somewhere in Europe. England, Italy, Norway, Greece, Spain - I am not picky, really.
17. What color is your bathroom? White, gold and burgundy.
18. Favorite brand of clothing? Nah, I choose by style, color and fabric, not brand.
19. Where would you retire to? I would mostly travel. But my permanent habitation would either be in Vienna or one one of the Swiss lakes.
20. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday, Sunday, Tuesday. I dislike Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays.
21. What did you do for your last birthday? Went to Italian restaurant. And yeah, had my hair permed and portrait fotos taken.
22. Where were you born? Ekaterinburg, Russia.
23. Favorite sport to watch? Biathlon, soccer and hockey are absolutely equal in my heart.
24. Who you expect to comment first? I don't care. Usually, I get no comments on memes anyway.
25. Who are you looking forward most to their responses? huh?
26. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide.
27. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi, but I barely ever drink soda nowadays.
28. Are you a morning person or a night owl? night, definitely.
29 What is your shoe size? 9 US, 39 European.
30. Do you have any pets? Nah.
31. What did you do on your last date? huh?
32. What kind of music do you listen to? whatever fits my mood the best.
33. Your favorite color? Red, light blue, white, black.
34. Bagel or toast? French toast.
35. Favorite time of the year? Summer.
36. Are you scared of the dark? No, I love the darkness. It's so soft and embracing, not like sharp, cruel light.
37. Favorite Holiday? New Year.
38. Where do you fill up with gas? HyVee.
39. Where do you grocery shop? HyVee for more upscale or rarer stuff or SuperSaver or WalMart for everything usual.
40. Shake or malt? Neither.
41. Pie or cake? Cake. Pies American style are inedible. Russian style are good.
42. Steak, Chicken, or fish? Chicken or fish (depends on the kind of fish).
43. Baked potato, french fries, mash potatoes, or steamed potatoes? Mashed potatoes.
44. Favorite veggie? Tomatoes or carrots, but I like most veggies.
I AM: calm, finally. It took a beer, a couple bites of extra-dark chocolate (70% cocoa) and a soccer game on TV to reach this state of mind.
I WANT: for this year to be over. It started out sucking, and it continues to suck gloriously.
I HAVE: not nearly enough money to solve all my problems AND problems of people I care about
I WISH: I was already out of school and making real money. Alternatively, I wish I was beautiful.
I HATE: being powerless to change the circumstances at the moment
I MISS: being satisfied with my surroundings
I FEAR: failure
I HEAR: Russian songs, rather sad ones.
I SEARCH: for some inner peace
I WONDER: whether I'm officially out of the picture at AstraZeneca. Probably I am.
I REGRET: being merely human
I LOVE: to be able to do what I want instead of what I have to do
I ACHE: when I have to crush my own dreams
I AM NOT: nearly as strong as I try to seem to be
I DANCE: when I am happy
I SING: when I am sad, or when I am cheering my team in a game
I CRY: almost never
I AM NOT ALWAYS: easy or pleasant to deal with
I WRITE: a lot at times, nothing at times
I CONFUSE: everyone, but especially Westerners
I TASTE: LifeSaver Sour (Green Apple flavor)
I NEED: to win a lottery. I'm not asking for much, mind you. Just $50,000 would be enough to solve the immediate troubles and get another two years for myself. I am not asking for millions, I can make them myself, it's just I can't do it NOW.
From myself, I will also add a couple lines.
I AM GRATEFUL: for being who I am. I might not be beautiful, I might not be a genius, but when I need it, I can make the world turn my way.
I HOPE: that things will improve soon. I know they will improve sooner or later, but I am hoping for sooner.
I SMILE: in a million different ways, from sad to happy
I AM NEVER: giving up on my long-term goals
You scored 48 Mass, 54 Electronegativity, 41 Metal, and 20 Radioactivity!
|You are the vampire of the chemical world. You know what you want and you take it. Not only that, but you are pretty hard to get rid of. You're either found at the center of a group of drama fanatics, or mercilessly clinging to one person and demanding their complete attention. You're one of the few elements that can take something from someone and keep it after ditching them. You're the type who might make a girl fall in love with you in order to meet her sister. I make this sound all bad, but you're also pretty good at removing scum from pools.|
|My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|Link: The Which Chemical Element Am I Test written by effataigus on Ok Cupid|
|The English Teacher|
You are 90% Verbose! Although you get bonus points just for finishing.
|Okay, obviously you know a little too much about the English langauge. Do you wear a sweater vest, bemoan high school students' inability to write, and just generally act like a egotistical prick? If you said yes to one of the three, you might be an English teacher. In which case, it was unfair of you to take this test. (If you aren't an English teacher, maybe you should stop reading the thesaurus for sport.)|
|My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|Link: The Adjective Thesaurus Test written by mahte on Ok Cupid|
I am not an English teacher, I am not even a native English speaker :D I wonder what I would get on my SAT had I taken it now...