Monday - Law quiz
Tuesday - study day, just one 1.5 hour lecture
Wednesday - Ethics exam, in class whole day until 5 pm
Thursday - lab whole morning, lectures all afternoon, Italian midterm both oral and written parts in the evening until 8 pm
Friday - Endocrinology exam at 1 pm and then work all evening
Crazy... I have no idea how I am going to study for all this. I'll do a meme and read endocrinology...
1. First grade teacher's name: Valentina Nikolaevna... I don't remember the last name, though.
2. Last word you said: That's OK or something like that
3. Last song you sang: whatever fit my mood on the current Die Ärzte CD in my car, if anything - I rarely sing
4. Last person you hugged: Not sure. Selma, I suppose, when I dropped by to chat with her...
5. Last thing you laughed at: Italian dialogues from my textbook
6. Last time you said I don't remember: I don't remember :) Here you go, just now.
7. Last time you cried: A while ago... don't remember
9. What color socks are you wearing: I am barefoot, as I usually am
10. What's under your bed: Nothing but carpet on which it stands
11. What time did you wake up today: 8:30 am
12. Current taste: Ferrero Hazelnut candy
13. Current hair: long and dark with light reddishness
14. Current annoyance: I'm sleepy and there is still so much to read...
15. Current longing: I want to travel somewhere... doesn't matter where, really, as long as it's away from Midwest.
16. Current desktop background: same Hewlett Packard blue that was where when I bought it over two years ago
17. Current worry: I guess I should worry about three exams (Ethics on Wednesday, Italian midterm on Thursday, and Endocrinology on Friday), but I am relaxed and worry-free
18. Current hate: idiots, as always
19. Current favorite article of clothing: my boot-cut Lee jeans
20. Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex: eyes, hands, smile, voice (voice being probably most important or close to that)
21. Last CD that you listened to: Chambao's relaxation flamenco collection
22. Favorite place to be: don't really have one
23. Least favorite place: Midwest?
24. Time you wake up in the morning: 2.5-3 hours before classes start or between 10 am and noon if I am free that day or classes start later
25. If you could play an instrument, what instrument would that be? I would like to play the drums... and guitar, but drums are way more fun.
26. Favorite color: light blue, pink, reds of all shades
27. Do you believe in an afterlife: not sure
28. How tall are you: 5' 9.5" (or 176 cm
29. Current favorite word/saying: never had one, and now is no exception
31. Favorite book: not sure I have one, it's been a while since I could read enough for pleasure to be able to choose
32. Favorite season: summer
33. One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: No one, really... those I wanted to stay in touch with, I am kept in touch with, and those I didn't... it was fun while it lasted, but it's time to move on to new things and new people.
35. Where do you want to go for college? In two years I'll have my doctorate, so it's kinda late to ask that... I would like to do the BMS fellowship at Rutgers, though
36. What is your career going to be like: Hopefully, sitting in a nice office, wearing expensive suit and high heels, and sounding intelligent. I want to work in strategic intelligence (in pharmaceutical industry, not CIA :D)
37. How many kids do you want: None to one
*HAVE YOU EVER...*
39. Said "I love you" and meant it: No, but I don't recall ever saying it. I don't like lying.
40. Gotten in a fight with your dog/cat/bird/fish, etc: Oh yes, with that damn parakeet.
41. Been to New York: No
42. Been to Florida: Yes
43. Been to California: No
44. Been to Hawaii: No
45. Been to Mexico: No
46. Been to China: No
48. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: Oh yes. Though never the dreams I'd really want to come true. :)
52. Do you have a crush on someone: Not seriously
53. What book are you reading now: The Sum of Our Discontent by David Boyle
54. Worst feeling in the world: feeling weak, ugly and useless
55. What is the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning?: I don't usually think until midway through the shower...
56. How many rings before you answer: anywhere from one to never.
57. Future daughter's name: that would depend on the country where she would live and nationality of the father
58. Future son's name: see above
59. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: No, and never have.
60. If you could have any job you wanted what would it be? researches in comparative linguistics and dialectology
61. Someone you wish were here: Nah...
63. Piercings: one in each ear
*THE EXTRA STUFF*
64. Do you do drugs: No, I just sell them.
65. Do you drink: Rarely, and in moderation.
67. What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use: Head and Shoulders Classic shampoo and L'Oreal Vive conditioner (orange one)
68. What are you most scared of: disability
69. What clothes do you sleep in: one of my collection of nightgowns :p
70. Who is the last person that called you: Larisa... Oops, I forgot to call her again.
71. Who is the last person that you called: Not sure.
72. Where do you want to get married: In Europe.
73. If you could change anything about yourself what would that be: There are a couple cosmetic improvements my looks could use...
74. Who do you really hate: idiots, especially ill-mannered ones
76. Are you timely or always late: very, very punctual
77. Do you like being around people: most of the time. That doesn't imply interacting with them, though, does it?
79. Are you for world peace: Nah
80. Are you a health freak: Oh no. I can give you the spiel, but I take it easy... I lead pretty healthy lifestyle, but I am relaxed about it.
81. Do you have a "Type" of person you always go after: Yes. Unfortunately, people I like and people I hate tend to be the same type - too much like me.
82. Do you want someone you don't have? Sometimes.
83. Are you lonely right now: No.
84. Ever afraid you'll never get married: It's a possibility... but I am not sure I want to get married. At least at this point in life I would rather be free to go where I want and do what I want than wash someone's socks and such.
85. Do you want to get married: See above.
86. Do you want kids? Not really, but I could bear one child if necessary.
*IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU...
87. Cried: No
88. Bought Something: Chocolate.
89. Gotten Sick: no
90. Sang: I don't think so
91. Said I Love You: no
92. Wanted To Tell Someone You Loved them: no
93. Met Someone: no
94. Moved on: huh?
95. Talked To Someone: yes
96. Had A Serious Talk: yes
97. Missed Someone: no
98. Hugged Someone: no
99. Yelled at Someone: no
100. Dreamed About Someone You Can't Be With: that can be answered both ways